Friday, January 6, 2023

Featured Designer Gecko Galz The Tale of Wonderland

 Today at Gecko Galz, I am the featured Designer. You can see all Team members here at Gecko Galz Blog, as well as learn about our facebook challenge group.

My theme today is Alice in Wonderland, a favorite book when I was a child. I have created a 3d diorama and a greeting card for you on this theme..

Enjoy, Gerri

That's very Curious...

The Tale of Wonderland

To make the card I started with Printed Card stock and layered different patterns. The Alice image is from Gecko Galz's ETSY shop  called Alices Travels to Wonderland. The embellishments include leaf ribbon, and pink roses. The sentiment says "That's very  curios"   To make the 3D piece, I started with a empty playing card box and added chess pieces and a bord also some cards to the back. In side was an image fiom same Alice  the Gecko Galz collage sheet. On the top of the box I added a teacup with hearts and a paper fan with a red glitter rose. The sentiment says "The  Tale of Wonderland."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...