Monday, September 6, 2021

Gecko Galz September Featured Designer





 Hello Friends,

Today I am featured at Gecko Gals as the Designer for the Day. I am sharing some tags and a card I created using the Little  Ballerina collage sheet by Gecko Galz. Hope you enjoy looking at my creations, to see how I made these little pretties, please see the end of this post.


Fabulous Paris 

My Little Love



My Little Sweetie




Details

Details 
For the card, I layered images both on paper and on transparency on to a scalloped card. Embellishments incude a tag, fleurdisle stud and 3 d items (Eiffel tower, frame and fleurd'isle. The Gecko Gal image came next. Final touches include black Stickles, watercolor paints and the word "fabulous"

For the Tags, I used a gelli printed tag and sewed on pink paper streamers. The embellishments included resin flowers that I made, washi tape and ombre ribbon. The Gecko Gal image and the sentiment came next  andfinally  there was some Sparkly gold Stickles for accents.

Hope you week will be filled with dancing.
Gerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...