Tuesday, April 6, 2021

The Queens Pavillion Junk Journal

 Hello Friends,

Tody I am the featured artist at Gecko Galz, so I am offerring inspiration with my first ever Junk Journal. I really enjoyed the process and will definetly make more.

To make this, I start by building up the background with patterned paper in a blank little book. My main pretty female  images are from The queens Pavillion Junk Journal Kit  from Gecko Galz that I print and then  cut out. The embellishments include gold ribbon trims, stickers, patterned chip board shapes like the castle or unicorn, shiny German scrap trim, Stickles glitter and paint and finally a stamped chipboard door(that opens on the cover). The  last finishing touch is always the sentiment. The more layers the better, that what I always say. 

Hope you are having a magical week,
Artfully yours,
Gerri



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...