Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Gecko Galz Featured Designer Today with Far East Inspiration

 Hello Friends,

Tody I am the featured artist at Gecko Galz, so I am offerring inspiration with several greeting cards that I have made.

To make these cards, I start by building up the background whether by stamping as in the first card or layering patterned paper. My main image is a Gecko Galz image that I print and then  cut out. The embellishments include ribbon trims, patterned paper trims, shiny German scrap trim, Stickles glitter and paint. The  last finishing touch is the sentiment. Thats my process for creation, hope you enjoyed my explanation.

Hope you are having a  wonderful  New Year,
Artfully yours,
Gerri






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...