Friday, November 6, 2020

Gecko Galz Featured Designer Day

 As the featured artist on Gecko Galz today.... I will share  two Winter  themed  greeting cards that I created using Gecko Galz images from the Gecko Galz Snow Time digital collage sheet.To make all my cards, for me, its all about layers. I have found that you need a minimum of 5 layers to make what I consider a complete card of visual and dimensional interest. I include the gelli printed background paper, layered paper under the main image , the Gecko Galz image, embellishments of snowflakes, glitter branches, rhinestones, the sentiment,  and finally any stamping, paint, and Stickles glitter. 

Please enjoy these little treasures for your inspiration. 

Artfully yours,
Gerri



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...