Sunday, September 6, 2020

Gecko Galz Featured Artist

 As the featured artist on Gecko Galz today.... I will share a little Autumn Calling themed cards that I created using Gecko Galz images from the Autumn Splendor To make all my cards, for me, its all about layers. I have found that you need a minimum of 5 layers to make what I consider a complete card of visual and dimensional interest. I include the background paper, layered Gecko Galz image, embellishments of flowers, leaves, rhinestones, The sentiment,  and finally the stamping, paint, and Stickles glitter. What do you think?

Artfully yours,
Gerri
"Gee, you sure are swell"

"Be in the Moment"

"Thank You"


1 comment:

  1. Omygosh Gerri, I'm really digging your Autumn makes, love the colors with the glitter and bling and of course, the snark! XXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...