Monday, April 6, 2020

Gecko Galz Featured Artist Day

Today I am the featured artist at Gecko Galz and I have two creations to share with you, using Gecko Galz Ode to the Muse  and Papillion Dreaming collage sheet. Both are very subtle greeting cards, as you can see. I decided to do something not in my regular bright color style. I thought I needed a calming influence right now. 
"Wish quiet thoughts"

"Cherish Friends"

Both these cards started with a beige solid card blank and background papers were added. The special Gecko Galz images came next. Embellishments like the lilies, tiny tags, stickers came next. The sentiment and watercolor and Stickles glitter touches were the final additions.Please enjoy my creations.Artfully yours,Gerri


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...