Sunday, October 6, 2019

Gecko Galz Feature Designer

Hello dear friends,
Today at Gecko Galz  I am the feature Designer so I am sharing several Gypsy themed cards with you. Check out the Gypsy fortune customer challenge where if you can make a project with any  Gecko Galz image from a collage, free product or digital file....you could win $25 in Gecko Galz products. My cards all use images  from the Gecko Galz collage sheet on Etsy titled Gypsy Beauties.

Also check out Gecko Galz Papercrafting Challenge Group  on Facebook too. You can share your work, meet other crafty people, participate in challenges and swaps. Come join us....

To make these cards, I start with a handmade gelli and stamped background. I layer the fussy cut beautiful Gecko Galz gypsy and add paper embellishments some hand made and others store bought. like borders or the cute owl. The final touch is the sentiment. Hope you have enjoyed my work this month.

Artfully yours,
Gerri

Life's Full of Surprises

Owl  Dreams

Something Wonderful

Wishes
Gypsy Dreams

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...