Saturday, July 6, 2019

Gecko Galz Design Team July 2019 Projects

Hello Friends near and far,
Today I am the featured Designer at the  Gecko Galz Blog,  come check out my work and all the other inspiration artists on this site for great ideas. Here are some cards for inspiration using images from the Gecko Galz Mid Summer Night Dream collage.


"Dream" by Gerri Herbst


"Imagine" by Gerri Herbst

"Hello" by Gerri Herbst
To make the first  card I started with white card stock  and  added tissue paper before using my gelli plate to print the background. I layered the red paper and then the Mushroom and Fairies image from the Gecko Galz sheet entitled "Mid Summer Dreams". Some dried real botanicals came next with the  finish touch of the sentiment "Dream" that I water colored to match. The other two  started with a background that I did using  my gelli plate to print.  I layered some handmade fiber paper  and then the images from the Gecko Galz sheet entitled "Mid Summer Dreams". Some dried real botanicals or die cut botanicals  came next with the  finishing  touch of the sentiments. One card reads "Imagine" .and the other card  simply says "Hello".

Hope you have a colorful week,
Gerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...