Sunday, March 18, 2018

Paris for Gecko Galz March 2018 Featured Designer



L'Adore

Song of Dreams

A Morning Walk
Bonjour! Today at Gecko Galz, I am proud to be the featured designer. This month at Gecko Galz its all about Paris and if you know me, you know that's a Favorite theme of mine! The Gecko Galz images I used were from OH La La Ladies and Vintage Flirtations collage sheets. Ive mixed it up a bit with a tag and two greeting cards.

To make my creations, I do have a formula. Start with the background paper, whether it is a card or a tag. I then stack at least 4 layers on top. That could includes: papers, ,trims, images  or embellishments. I like to include some thing shiny which can be Stickles, glitter, rhinestones or even shiny or lacquer paper. The last thing added is the sentiment.

Well there you have it. Hope your week is a lovely one,
Artfully your,
Gerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...