Wednesday, March 8, 2017

March Gecko Galz Design Team Projects

Hello my friends,
Today I will be sharing some of my Gecko Galz projects. Gecko Galz has such amazing images including collage sheets and other paper products to create with. If you check the Gecko Galz site, you will see I am featured today with these creations. If you subscribe to the newsletter you can even get lovely free images too. There is a monthly customer challenge where you can win prizes. This month the theme is fairy garden. Hope you enjoy my art pieces....
Artfully yours,
Gerri
"WISH"
"The heart that loves"

"always and forever"



3 comments:

  1. Your all art pieces are gorgeous and admirable. I greatly like and appreciate your work and keenly follow your blog to get more of it. Keep up the good work and keep sharing the work with the readers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...