Thursday, July 28, 2016

July Gecko Galz Design Team

Hello Art Friends,
Today I am featured on Gecko Galz Blog.  This months customer challenge is "Moon and Stars", you still have a few days to enter yours. There are always prizes to win! You can see my Moon and Stars inspired cards below, using Gecko Galz's beautiful images. I also have a card using a free image of under the sea creatures. You know how much I adore under the sea themes!
Take care,
Gerri
"A mystical bond"

"Stars that shine more I can not wish you"

"The world is your oyster"



2 comments:

  1. Gerri, Such beautiful creations and yes, I always remember that the ocean is one of your favoured themes.
    Hope life is being kind to you.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Beautiful projects Gerri! And thank you for the stamp!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...