Thursday, April 28, 2016

April Gecko Galz Design Projects

Hello friends,
Today is my feature designer day at Gecko Galz blog. The collage images I used were all from "Butterfly Kisses" digital design sheet. To make these cards, I added little bits of lace and paper rose  to follow the April theme of the customer challenge that was "Roses,  Lace  and Butterflies. The last card is a hand colored image  that was from the free fairy  image available on the Gecki Galz this month.

Hope you have a creative month.
Take care, Gerri
Hope

Joy

Faith
Stay

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love all your usual textural touches! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shabby chic style, Gerri! And thanks for the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shabby chic style, Gerri! And thanks for the stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...