Thursday, January 28, 2016

Gecko Galz Design Team January projects

I am sharing my January design projects for Gecko Galz using the Pretty Prophecy collage sheet with you dear art friends. Gecko Galz has such amazing images for all your projects. Check out their blog and also their ETSY store. There are also customer challenges and freebies too! Today, I am honored to be featured on their blog .

Hope you are having a wonderful winter of creating!
Take care,
Gerri

"Passion that is in a kiss"
"Inspire to Be"
"Hopelessly Devoted"
"Bloom in Love"

4 comments:

  1. These are ALL very pretty, but the first one is my favorite, and I'm not really a lavender person....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerri, these samples are beautiful!! I am absolutely a purple/lavender lover- yummy! I have to say the gal with the wings is my fav- she just speaks to me!
    Hugs,Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your projects but the lady with the butterfly wings is my favorite.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...