Thursday, October 8, 2015

Gecko Galz October Design Team Projects

Hello my friends,
Today I will share with you some of my October Design Projects using Gecko Galz Collage Sheets, where I am being featured today. This month has my all time favorite  themes because they are all Fall related, even incorporating a Birthday theme, which is also this month. Stop on over to Gecko Galz to see all amazing collage items, papers, craft kits and digital stamps. The digital stamps can be used for adult coloring, which is the new rage. At the bottom of the post are me directions for inspiration. Also stop back at the end of October for a fabulous Blog Hop with prizes and free collage images too.

It is  the 5th annual Gecko Galz Blog Hop. Come skip through all the blogs gather free collage sheets on each site and discover fun ways to use them. Also collect all the secret words to be entered in our amazing drawing where you can win some wonderful Gecko Galz prizes!
So join us at 9am CST at the Gecko Galz blog and have a blast."
 
Take care and Hope you enjoy the Fall season,
Gerri
 
"Happy Birthday"


"Well Done"

"Thankful"
Happy Birthday
Starting with polka dot card stock, layer plaid paper then the Birthday woman image from the Gecko Galz Birthday Bash collage sheet. The embellishments include glitter Rick rack, a paper party hat and glittery Stickles. The sentiment reads Happy Birthday.

Well Done
Starting with brown pattern card stock glue marbleized paper strips to each end. Layer  tulle then mustard card stock and then the cute fox image from the Gecko Galz Fall into Nature collage sheet. The embellishments include gold filigree stickers, brown paper leaves, a well done label and glittery Stickles.

Thankful
Starting with a leaf image with Thankful layer the squirrel image from the Gecko Galz  Fall into Nature collage sheet. Layer lots of leaf stickers in fall colors. Add a pumpkin appliqué and paper tiny leaves for dimension. Gold  Stickles adds glitter accents.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gerri. It's ME! lol I'm back blogging, so pop over when you can. Your work is fantastic, as usual. Congratulations on being featured. I will be 'blog hopping later this morning. All of your pieces as so beautiful today it would be difficult to choose one - however, I think I am in love with "Thankful". It so represents the autumn, the peace, and going within for the winter. Adore the colours and beautiful texture. Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work with those collage works, they look very cool and creative. I’m also quite into art and craftworks, it is my favorite hobby. Mostly I’m making stuffs for parties of family members or people I know. Even now, I’m working on some DIY decorations for my cousin’s birthday party this week at one of the San Francisco venues.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...