Friday, July 3, 2015

Lucky the Illustrated Woman


If are you like me... a very visual person, you probably are on Pinterest. Pinterest has every thing. You can see inspiring art, clothing, home, DIYs and of course tattoos. Yes, tattoos! I would never get any that I admire, there are entire impressionist paintings, interesting retro styles  and even abstract images. There was a piece on tattoo artists on the tv show....Sunday Morning today. In honor of all the tatoos out there, I was inspired to create a piece using Retro Cafe Art  products. I call her Lucky the illustrated woman.
                              



Hope you will be inspired this week.
Artfully yours,
Gerri


To Make this piece:
Using silver paint I then  stamped all over  the art doll a RCA female figure. Attached her wings and applied appliques of vintage tattoos. She is standing on a painted wooden heart on top of a wooden  RCA spool that is covered with  a tattoo rub on, that is on a black glitter RCA wreath cut out . The final accents are the RCA Baker colored twine  and the Red Stickles  heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...