Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Dancing and Singing Angels

Hello my friends,
 
Its been awhile since I was last able to share any of my art with you. I've been quite busy at work and we also had our daughter visit for  a nice long time. Between those two things my creative time has been cut short. I did so enjoy having our daughter visit because we had lots of time to laugh, visit historic site, shop and eat wonderful food. With her in mind I am sharing these two little angels that represent laughing and singing which is how I feel when she visits! The pretty angel bases where from Retro Café Art and so were the pretty collage sheets too. You should check them out for their sweet supplies, they have wonderful things to spark the imagination for all your creative pursuits.
Hope you have a week of singing and dancing!
take care, Gerri
 
DANCING
 
 

SINGING


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...