Monday, December 9, 2013

Black and White and Christmas all over

For the Gecko Galz 's  Design team this month, here are two  different projects both from the Black and White beauties collage sheet. I just couldn't leave them black and white so, I painted and glittered them up for Christmas. Today I am sharing a greeting card and also a little shrine necklace.

The card started with the lovely image that I embellished. It was layered on pattern paper and edged with German scrap. I added the glittered holly, "25" and the word beautiful.

 The shrine necklace uses several Retro Cafe Art supplies including the shrine, doves, snowflake and pretty metal rose. All were painted and layered. The Black and White beauty is inside the shrine.

Hope you have a glittery week.
Take care, Gerri


"Beautiful 25 card"

"Pure as Song Necklace"

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...