Sunday, November 24, 2013

Flying Frida Shrine

Today's project is a shrine  dedicated to Frida Kahlo, the Mexican painter that I made for a shrine swap for Retro Cafe Art.  I do do love creating swap items so that my little treasures can be shared with others. Also it's so much fun to wait to see what amazing art I receive in return. RCA is always having fun swaps, right now I am working on their angel ornament swap. Come join the fun.

This  RCA shrine is decorated with metal roses, a flying heart, Stickles glitter, German  Dresden edging  and gold foil. In side is a Frida bead that was just the perfect size. The back of the shrine is covered in black lace.

Hope you will enjoy a good swap this week.
Take care, Gerri




"Frida Shrine"








2 comments:

  1. What a lovely piece to have made for a swap.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Gerri
    Due to having internet problems and changing my server I do not have access to your e-mail address but wanted to tell you that I received the most fabulous Halloween card - Thank You. I always associate you with Halloween as it means so much to your life so what a thrill to receive one of your cards!
    How amazing is this creation. The colours, so rich and with jewel like tones and carnival in nature.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...