Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Halloween Extravaganza

Happy Halloween my friends! It's my favorite holiday cause you know it's when I met my husband, at a Halloween costume party in NYC, oh back in the day. Of course, there is a Halloween decorated side board in our entry way to celebrate every year and I am sharing  it with you too.

I decided to show three  projects all using Retro Cafe Art supplies today. Kristin has been so kind to post several of them on her RCA Facebook page too. Today there's an spider web ATC with swinging spider, creepy bee woman with real(only kidding) spider webs. A  paper skellie shrine with cutout bats and a spider charm looking all scary in a  tiny tartlet pan . Finally,  my favorite modeled by Mary Lou is a  Halloween feather pin complete with green jewel, skull beads, metal roses, lots of black lace  and a cutout flourish swirl.

Hope you enjoyed my  sweet and scary selection today.
Happy Halloween,
Gerri

Wicked Spirits 
Scary Skeletons


Boo-tiful Halloween Pin

Our Halloween Display


3 comments:

  1. Great Halloween projects Gerri. Love the wonderful RCA products and how you used them. Love you Halloween display. So festive!

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween Geri! Love the display, and that boo-tiful pin is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all that you do - isn't your Halloween display wonderful - so much fun!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...