Monday, January 21, 2013

Be Mine

Today for Retro Cafe Art, I'm playing with my favorite size a nice small "ATC". I had to make a small project because while I am setting up my new craft room, I still haven't found any of my scissors. LOL!
I can't complain though, when it is all done it will be a wonderful place to create. I will certainly share it with you when I am all done!


To make this ATC, I started with  Love Letter Bo Bunny patterned paper from Retro Cafe Art and added the elephant image from the Between the Lines collage sheet from Gecko Galz. I think it's so cute ! Some red shiny German Dresden scrap scallops from Retro Cafe art trimmed the edge. The Valentines cut out words Be Mine  and the big heart  are both from Retro Cafe Art  and were covered with red Stickles for abit of glimmer and shine.

Hope you will have a shiny week.
take care, gerri
"Be Mine"

8 comments:

  1. sweet! hope you find your scissors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute with the hearts sprayed from the elephant's trunk.
    Looking forward to seeing your new workroom. I have nearly finished my little space.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ATC, now go find those scissors! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the elephant -- gorgeous little piece, Gerry. Also hoping you find your scissors! I lost one pair the other day and was having a fit - my favorite pair of course. xodonna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww.. What a sweet ATC.. I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! That elephant is awesome! lol I'm trying to get back into the swing of things too. Crazy, huh?! Now off to check out your new digs. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...