Friday, January 21, 2011

Delightful Surprise

This week I was delightfully surprised by two artistic developments. The first was that I was contacted by Gingersnaps Creations to be a visiting artist on their site for the month of March. This is a brand new group that I have joined and just love them. I cant wait, I am giddy with anticipation.  I  will keep you up todate with what this all means , when I find out! LOL.

The second thing was that I received a copy of The Stampers' Sampler and two (yes, two ) of my cards were published.  They are both below with my submissions and the actual pages in the magazine. The first one  is "Queen for a Day" using a challenge template of a baby onesie. The second is a red book shaped card that I created myself. You can see that the original submission had a bookmark too. The final picture is the cover of the magazine these cards are published in.

With all this excitment, It's been a great week.

*











Cover of Magazine I am published in The Stampers' Sampler Feb/March 2011

2 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations, Gerri! I'm excited for you -- it must feel wonderful. Enjoy the moment. Your work is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...