Sunday, November 21, 2010

Like shooting stars in a hot night

Woo hoo! Last weeks blue collage "When into thine eyes I gaze" for Gingersnap creations won me a Ginger Gem badge that I will be able to post on a blog.(Once I figure out how to do it!) Of all the entries they pick a number that they like and give those people the honor of the badge. It was also the first picture of the Ginger Gems for that Arch challenge.

So based on last weeks success, I decided to enter this weeks challenge which is to use Avocado,Eggplant and Pumpkin( gingersnapcreations GC76). The wild woman below spoke to me of hot Exotic nights. (I know I'm kinda crazy.) Assembling the collage I used watercolors again for the background and flowers. I am really loving the versatility of that medium. Adding some German scrap and bling and I was all set.
Enjoy this weeks post, Artfully yours...

"Her dreams of him whisper like shooting stars in a hot night."


11 comments:

  1. A beautiful blog Gerri and this is totally gorgeous as well. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous piece and great use of the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my this is stunning! the colors are so rich and beautiful. it is all in lovely balance. i'm glad to discover your beautiful blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a fabby piece for the Gingersnap Creations challenge!!!! Helene aka 2amscrapper

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took a tour of your blog, you do great work. Love those clothspins and so many more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning, Gerri! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnaps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous and I really love your wild woman and that lovely 'animal' bg paper. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your wild woman! Fabulous piece the the Snappers! Happy to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable and very sumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning piece! Love your use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...