Sunday, September 19, 2010

Seeing Red

Well I'm really not seeing red,  I just used it because my two projects on today's blog center around the color "red". In fact, I am in a happy mood because my popsicle flower collages from last weeks blog  won me $40 from Artchix Studio. WooHoo!
For this week, the first picture is a red bracelet with charms that I made with little paper inserts that have words to live by: Happiness, love, art, and trust. I showed it to my art group last Wednesday. The second picture is a simple red tag collage called "Sealed with a Kiss", that I framed and is now in my guest room.

Words to live by


Red Tag Collage:Sealed with a Kiss

Till next week....remember to create art and share happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...