Saturday, March 9, 2013

Darling MaryLou Flies By

Mary Lou has really missed everyone so, I decided to make a necklace and have her model it for us!
I really haven't been creating too much, because my sweet daughter was visiting for the past week or so. It was fun to have here her with us. We spent time laughing, thrift shopping, cooking and eating. She flew done with her roommate so it definitely was a girls week. Poor hubbie! LOL.

Well, today's  Retro Cafe Art necklace was inspired by spring that is all about us here in the south. It was the Retro Cafe Art Egg Cutout that was my starting piece. I painted it all speckly like an egg in cream and brown and added Gold Stickles. Cream colored Lace was added to the back and a tiny pearl drop was added to the bottom. I glued on a French Laundry bird cameo and put the pendant on a pearly necklace.

Hope you will get a dose of Spring this week.
take care, gerri

Birdie and Egg Necklace

Birdie Details

Spring time in the Low country



5 comments:

  1. Mary Lou looks quite happy to be of use again. LOVE the necklace - perfect for spring. Magnolias! how beautiful. I miss them. Spring has sprung. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your necklace and theme gerri. Glad you had a great week with the girls, girly time has just gotta be done. We have a few signs if Spring here too, so looking forward to the warmer weather.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your spring seems to be a teeny weeny bit further than ours! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful necklace my friend. And I enjoyed seeing your photos of spring. TFS...

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...