Friday, March 29, 2013

A Group of Easter Cuties

How about something different, not my usual type for a  theme but I just giggled when I saw these cutsey critters for Retro Cafe Art. I just had to use them for a series of Easter cards that I will be sending out this week. Hope they will make you smile too!

The inspiration was the cutsey critters by Cassandra Van Curen. I layered them on glitters eggs and added paper grass too. Butterfly stickers, floral stickers and glittery Stickles accented the pieces. Different patterned paper was layered on water colored painted edged cards.

Hope you will view something cute this week!
take care, gerri




My group of cuties

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh hun,you have been busy,these are all so cute love them hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute indeed and very sweet.
    Have a happy Easter.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...