Sunday, December 31, 2023

LOVE is the Only Game Designer Day at Gecko Galz

  Hello everyone near and far,

For the Gecko Galz, I am the featured Designer today:

Here are some simple projects, a greeting card and a large  tag  I made for you using the Gecko Galz images. Here is a link to the Romantic Little Valentines collage sheet  for the couple images

For the Greeting card :I layered a marble dyed  doily onto little heart paper. I fussy cut out the couple and layered on gold and pink glitter hearts. The sentiment was added last as "Sweetheart".

For the Tag: I gelli printed the background added a red heart ,blue heart, the couple image and XO.  Some blue  gold twine and a crochet flower came next. A little red tag was added that says "Love is the only game that is never called due to darkness." LOL.

Artfully Yours,

Gerri





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...