Friday, October 6, 2023

Featured Designer on Geckogalz Today

 Hi there dear Art friends both Near and Far,

Today I am the featured Design on the Gecko Galz blog, so I've made two  different greeting cards  for you with the theme of Creepy Circus. I'm starting to get ready for Halloween, my favorite time of year. I will make 35 different cards for this holiday. Can't wait.

 Don't get too scared  visiting  my Creepy Circus.......Gerri




To make these cards I started with Gelli printed cards . The images are from the Gecko Galz sheet called Les Enfants de la Mort found here on ETSY. The layers include filagree stencil, cutout crystal ball, stamped Palmistry images, a cut out snake  and a crystal frame. The sentiments came last...Snake Charmer and Fortune Teller. 

Thank You for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...