Sunday, February 6, 2022

"I love more than all the stars in the sky" a Gecko Galz featured artist

   Today at gecko galz, I am the featured artist.Here are cards I created all about loving couples.Happy Valentines Day to all of you.

For a little inspiration, here are cards  I created  for you. To make theses cards I started with  stamped papers or gelli printed papers and added the Gecko Galz image  from Beautiful Love. Lovely couples that I watercolored. I do love watercoloring over colored copies for added dimension. I added glittery Stickles and floral stickers.The sentiment comes last, all of which I have watercolored or Stickled. 

Lovingly yours, Gerri







1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards, Gerri. Love your style. And good choice: Lionel Ritchie is the contemporary Master of the Love Song. Period End Stop. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...