Thursday, February 6, 2020

Designer Spotlight Spin Art for Gecko Galz

Hello Friends,
I adore color and what better way to play then with a child's spin art kit. As the  featured designer at Gecko Galz this month, I used my spin art  (bought at a tag sale) to high light some fun 70's retro Gecko Galz images. These are not my usual style, but enjoyed mixing it up.
Here are several cards that I want to share with you with that spin art. Layering tie dye paper with spin art and Gecko Galz images, I then embellished with rhinestones, shiny stars and finally the sentiments. It was super easy.
Hope you have a groovy week,
Gerri
YES YOU CAN!
   

BABE YOU GOT THIS


POSITIVE VIBES

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...